BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stratford Ontario
Pink is my favourite 😉 but these are a go-to for a movie night or snack binge in my house! We absolutely love these chewy delicious sweet candies, and fight over the pink ones all the time, but I believe now you can get just the pink ones in a package- confirmation anyone??
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
My #1 favorite candy of all time. Widely accessible, I always try to have a few packs of these hanging around. Very flavourful, but not as much chewing work as Skittles. I have noticed recently that you can buy packages of the individual flavours? What a world!
Rhea V.
Wolverhampton, England
An old classic, you can never go wrong with these. They are great with the whole family, and everyone can enjoy the sweet tight. They are very inexpensive and you can get them from nearly every store. I always end up buying these when I’m looking for a quick snack!
Shannetta j.
These sweet are nice they have great flounders which are good I bought it from any Conor shop or regular shops I eat not that often actually because they can get a bit boring if keep eating over and over but overall they are great sweets
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
Starburst are so juicy and delicious. You can’t go wrong with a packet of starburst! The packaging is bright and stands out. The best flavour for me has to be the strawberry 🍓 no other sweet tastes like this and that’s why it’s unique.
Ellie W.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Been eating these since I was a kid my mums ate these since she was a kid so I’ve had my fair share of packets 🤫 these taste so good, all the flavours do too! Super affordable too, great for kids parties too to make up some goodie bags
Megan F.
Charlottetown, PE
My favourite thing to get at the theatre . Sweet chewy yummy . Except the yellow ones , I don’t care much for the taste of those . Quick , and cheap little treat for on the go or at home .
Rebecca S.
These sweets are so fruity and sweet. I remember having these when I was little and the flavour hasn’t changed one bit. You can buy these in any supermarket. If you live in the UK they are known as Starbursts and are exactly the same.
Lucy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do like the taste of these, however I feel like after a while, they hurt your mouth and teeth a little. Also, they are extremely fiddly as it is difficult to unwrap them from the paper. I don’t choose to buy these but if I have them, I’ll eat them.
Shannon M.
Beith
My favourite chewy sweet. They are packed full of flavour and taste super delicious. There is a wide range of flavour to choose from and a lot comes in a packet. They are not expensive and I would recommend others try starburst.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?