BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Rashaud B.
Mattapan, MA
From the time I can remember I've always had a pack in my possession. From kindergarten on a daily basis I'd have a few in my pocket and share with my circle of friends. On Halloween night it was between starbursts and butterfingers and starbursts always won. To even now, I'm 23 and in college and I have to have a pack to het me through the day. I love that they seem to have much more flavors and themes now vs when I was a kid it was literally one pack only. There's 12 pieces in a pack and 4 flavors
Raeleen W.
Chula Vista, CA
Okay, Am I crazy or are Starbursts just so juicy. I could eat these things for days, if it wouldn't cause a stomach ache. Haha. I ate these for months, I'm talking tropical, original, berry, all of em. Had my friends eat them and we ALL saved the wrapper. I am now the "proud" owner of a 7ft starburst wrapper chain.
Rachel S.
Valley stream , Ny
Starburst are one of those sweet memories I have as a child. Sweet, tangy, juicy, and soft. As you chew the hard square cube, it softens in your mouth. You can choose to allow it to dissolve or swallow it & absorb the taste in your mouth. It comes in these original flavors: cherry, orange, lemon and strawberry. Prospectively, I love lemon and strawberry, but cherry and orange are wonderful as well. I have a habit of eating two, three or even four at a time to mix the flavors! It's like candy chemistry!
William L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the taste, I admit it. But a breakdown of the ingredients turns me off (easy to research online as to what ingredients are in it and what they do). Can't say that it's different from too many candies in that respect so it gets a middle-of-the-road C rating.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love starburst fruit chews! I typically buy the big bag of starburst from target for about $2 and some change. You get more for your buck and can be stored in a cute container. They have other tropical flavors which are also great tasting.
Angela P.
Cape Coral, FL
I love starburst. But I really hate the yellow one bleh It's affordable and cheap. I like buying them at target or the dollar store which are in good value. I would recommend but not the yellow starburst
Katie F.
Indianapolis
I love the strawberr the most and then the cherry. They are super flavorful and juicy. I love the taste. They very flavorful that makes it want more and more. Not as crazy about the yellow but like all the other ones. Very good candy that most people would like
Savanah J.
Early, TX
These are the one of the best candies i honestly like the pink ones the best and will eat them and then go back and eat the other ones! they are so sweet and chew these are one of the perfect candies that me and my husband both agree on when we are taking trips
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
This is definitely my favorite fruity candies on the market. I love fruit flavored candies, but often they have too strong fake fruit flavor from sugar which I don't like. However, this one doesn't have that strong sugary flavor. I also love how cheap they are and how they have so many different flavors!
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
A family favorite that will never get old. Though I'm not sure why they continue to put the yellow and orange ones in the bag. I mean who really likes those? We are all in it for the pink and red ones and everyone knows it. Stop putting in those other colors!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?