BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Saffron M.
baldock
I used to get my mum to buy me these every time we’d go out!!! I used to Iove these I still do but just a bit less now I’m not really keen now they are nice but I find the abit to sweet now
Raine d.
london
I can remember when these were called opal fruits. My favorites were always the red ones... I love these as as soon as you chew them the make your mouth water... A taste of childhood!
Aisha X.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only reason I give this three stars is because I only like the green and red ones as I don’t like the other flavours. I rarely eat these, but they are good value for money.
Alicia W.
England
These are lovely tasting chewy sweets. I like that they aren't sickly and there are a variety of flavours. I love the purples and red ones. Also, they're vegan in the UK. Woo!
Laura G.
glasgow
I always get them when I’m in the store it’s like a juice filled bubble exploding in your mouth the flavour is amazing and their chewy how much better can they get and I like how their individually wrapped for hygiene
Lucie L.
Nottingham
These are a favourite of mine, always love the taste except the black currant ones which you always seem to put too many in! Other than that they’ve always been a firm fave!
Mariana B.
Miami
Delicious!! I was sort of sick of getting the small amount at the store from time to time. So I looked them up on Amazon to see what sizes were available. For the price, you can't go wrong...you definitely have to be self disciplined and only consume so many a day haha...It came fresh, delicious, just like the store but in a large quantity. Very satisfied
Mia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favourite sweets, they taste quite plastic and not the best flavours. I bought this in a local shop, I prefer other sweets to these as there not a good value.
Gemma S.
Llantrisant, Pontyclun
Another vegan sweetie I can indulge in. Honestly never eat the black current ones as I just don’t like them. The orange, lemon/lime and strawberry are my jam. I just wish they would bring back the separate lemon and lime ones they had when I was a kid. Nice, soft chew and full of flavour.
Kaitlyn J.
Sainte-Cécile-De-Masham
They are alright! I’ve never been a huge starbursts fan I find they get stuck in my teeth too much and I can’t stand that. They have a good taste but can’t get past the stickiness
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?