BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Chaimae B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Eden D.
Toronto
They’re chewy and filled with flavour. They also aren’t covered in the sour sugar that can sometimes leave sores on your tongue or mouth so they’re pretty harmless. But I must admit that that wrapper can be a pain because sometimes you just want to get straight to the candy!
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do really like starbursts although generally speaking I am more of a gummy sweet kind of girl. My favourite flavour of them is the strawberry! They taste delicious omg. I feel like they are the cult classic of fruit chew sweets - the real old g!
Maude J.
Quebec
Love those chewy starburst. Really fruity, really chewy and really good to eat. Some of the flavor are not as good as others like the light pink one. I don't really like this one, but the others are really good. I will re-buy this and it is not that pricey so go buy it too
Karli c.
Starburst Original
I really like these sweets... the choice of flavours is good but I like them all... my favourites are the strawberry 🍓 one.. they are a reasonable price.. we like to have them on a movie night .
lucy a.
Gateshead
Oh my lord!! The strawberry Starbursts are just amazing. I don’t eat these often so these are a treat to me and they are affordable and great value! I love these so much and if you haven’t had these, where have you been?!
Audrey N.
Whitby, ON
My favourite starburst is the yellow one. I like they fact that everyone colour has a different taste, it automatically lift up your mood while eating them. They are quick and easy to share with your friends and family.
Chloe j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
theses are my favourite so full of real flavour so  mouth  watering there nice and soft too so there easy to eat ...or suck on my favourite is either lime or  the strawberry i havent had them in a while but i will  be buying them again there amazing value too
Kira D.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
So good but too addicting!!! I love all the flavors especially yellow but everyone’s fav is pink. Definitely recommend as they are a fun chewy and delicious snack. Perfect for the movie theatre or a girls night
Chloe J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste lovely and the thing I love about this is that they aren’t too hard to chew so they don’t hurt your teeth too much! My favourite flavours are the red and black currant ones! I buy them all the time
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?