BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Roxann N.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious, With a nice variety of flavors. And the kids love these also. We are good for a snack, and a movie time snack also. I will definitely buy these again.Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Destiney k.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are so good!!! They are so juicy!! My favorite ones are the orange and red ones.. Secone favorite candy
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Starburst. My favorite flavor is Cherry. My least favorite is Strawberry. But I like how chewy they are and the flavor.
Mariya M.
Bowling Green, KY
Yum! A classic candy that deserves to be in the candy hall of fame. We obviously love the pink Starburst, but I can’t say there’s actually a flavor that isn’t good. Even orange! There’s nothing like a good 2-pack of pinks, though.
Ashley D.
Florida, NY
They are perfect size when you need a little candy. They have a variety of colors and the delicious flavors. It is very affordable and has a great value to it. I would definitely recommend the product to others
Maansi Gupta💗 F.
United Kingdom
These are so nice and come in a variety of flavours. I think the flavours are black current, strawberry, lemon,apple and orange. They are so sweet and tasty and not to overly sickly and are really nice and chewy. They also have really nice colourful pacakging!
Jessie L.
Liverpool
Starbursts just have this flavor that no other candy has (kind of like how you know an oreo by its distinct flavor) and they are just so good. I never say no to starburst candy, and I never say no to having just one.
Cammie C.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I only buy these sometimes because I eat the whole bag and make my teeth hurt. They are so soft and chewy! This candy is Very savoury and delicious. Once you have one, you'll keep wanting more. They are so juicy and flavourful. The lemon isn’t that great but the rest of the flavours are good!
Ayla H.
Melbourne
Starburst fruit chews are the go! Me and my friend once boiled them in hot water and made eatable fruitchew slime! The fruitchews are so affordable and everyone loves them!! Awesome. They were so easy to unwrap and the presentation of them is so cute I just absolutely love these products overall.
Kate 🐙.
Hampton, Middesex
Lovely tasting sweets and I always have one when I'm in need of a little pick me up! I have grown up with these sweets and the taste has definitely become more natural and better in recent years, as I always remember the taste going after a few chews when I was a kid.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?