BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jalina E.
Deer Park, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this product and it is such a great price for a big amount! It works so wondefullyl and so great.
Jade V.
Valley City
Dont buy candy often, but we all like these flavors when we do get them. The other flavors they come in arent bad either
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
If I could just purchase all the pink ones I would! I have seen that they sell them but I could never find them! But starburst are very good I just like the pink ones way more lol! I would recommend these to others
Emma Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
The classic is always great! Super juicy! As they always say. Love all the different flavors, just wish they didn't take so long to unwrap. Nothing more to say about this candy.
Morgan S.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! All of the flavors are good! The texture is perfect and the price is reasonable!
Sarah B.
Indianapolis
One of my favorite candies. Such a variety of flavors. I don’t eat candy often but when I do I tend to lean towards this brand. Good value and enjoyable by all
Flor M.
Los Angeles, CA
I never try this Starburst but i would love to test put to see how it is send me this a want a share my opińion with others people...
Claudia F.
Tampa, FL
These are really good, I like them more than Skittles. Although be careful not too eat too many because it’s so much sugar and it can hurt your stomach. They taste really fruity, I love the taste, and they have a chewy texture. Really good.
Misty S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are another of my favorite movie candy!!! Pink and Yellow are the best!!! Orange would come next! But they are juicy and taste soo good! Especially the yellow and pink kind!
Sophia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starbursts, they have a really good taste and they are pretty cheap, they are also chewy
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?