BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Rosa r.
Nashua, NH
I found this particular Starburst bag to be quite delightful. It had a nice amount of reds and pinks which are generally neglected in the candy world (on purpose to make me buy more, I know.) It easily filled up a giant candy dish and left room for leftovers. If you're a serious fan these have always been good. These and tootsie roll fruit chews (but not frooties). Depends on what you get and what you were raised on. They are definitely smaller than they used to be but still have the same great taste. Wish they were easier to open though. . Starburst Original Fruit Chews
Daniela. V.
Miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved getting this snack for a movie after eating all the popcorn came this snack and something chocolate. I loved eating especially the cherry one and the strawberry one. Those for are the best ones.
Mariya M.
Bowling Green, KY
Yum! A classic candy that deserves to be in the candy hall of fame. We obviously love the pink Starburst, but I can’t say there’s actually a flavor that isn’t good. Even orange! There’s nothing like a good 2-pack of pinks, though.
Liza R.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are yummy I love to buy these for a little snack here and there. They taste amazing and my favorite is the pink one!
Brittany S.
Layton
Starbursts are always super good when they are fresh. I know I'm a weirdo, my favorite flavors are red and yellow.
Erin D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can't go wrong with the originals. My favorite is the FaveReds though. I get all my faves and no orange. lol In my house we fight over who gets to red and pink and who has to eat the orange.
brooke m.
Purchased at: Kroger
very chewy and fruity. a product that won’t disappoint. affordable. great product. great packaging.
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently had starbursts and theyre so great! my fav is the red and pink color!! but im not biased to the other colors ill still give them love. but the best are the red n pink 😏
Rachel G.
Allen, TX
I like the original flavor of these even though I don’t eat these very often but the price is affordable to purchase from time to time and the flavor definitely doesn’t disappoint we would recommend buying again
A K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy Starburst! I like how they are slightly tangy and chewy. They are true to their flavor names. I only get these occasionally but they are really good.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?