BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Joan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst. Pinks for the win. They're a good candy to have around. It always gives me memories of growing up going trick or treating trying to figure out who has the best flavors in their bag. They just need to make the bars with just pinks and we'd be all good haha
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Starbursts are unlike anything else on the market as far as candy. Most everyone loves starbursts! The pink and the red are my personal favorite! I usually buy them at Target or at costco during the Fall for halloween. I love this candy and would recommend it to everyone.
Keighan H.
Trevose, PA
They taste amazing. Come in many good flavors that everyone will enjoy. Very addictive and have a very juicy flavor. Can hurt your teeth if you eat to much but out of all they taste amazing and good for the family. Also is a very good snack for the movies or for trave,ing.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
Starbursts are one of my favorite candies! They're so juicy and refreshing - the perfect fruit chew. The pink and the red are my preferred flavors (I don't think I'm alone in that opinion), but the orange and yellow are good as well! Classic candy, absolutely recommend.
Rebecca V.
Love starbursts!! The red and pink were always my favorites so my friends ate the orange and yellow or I ate those first and saved my favorite for last. Now they make these wonderful chewy candies in a package called "favereds" which has not only the classic strawberry and cherry but they've added fruit punch and watermelon.. mmm, wonderful!! So many different package varieties
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
Honestly starburst have to be my favorite candy. They're a cute size, which is perfect to eat just a few, or 6 handfuls, depending on the occasion. The chew is satisfying and the flavors are all tasty. The commercials are weird, but true. They really do tasty juicy.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love Starburst!! They are so addicting. My favorite ones are the red and pink, I do not like orange that much. I love how they keep coming out with more and more flavors. They are also great to use as a reward for students.
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
Starbursts are my go to candy when I'm carving something fruity and sweet. I'm absolutely addicted to the tropical and fiesta flavors - it's probably a sure bet that I have some of them either in my monster purse or my jar candy jar. They so delicious and come in a ton of different flavors - this is really a great candy!
Lena G.
San Diego, CA
I'm an absolute addict when it comes to Starburst. They are my weakness and vice! I love the all red packs the best and cherry is my favorite. Once I start, I can't stop. They are great for my sweet tooth but not so great on my stomach! I definitely recommend them.
Rebecca B.
These are a great fruity chewy candy! All the flavors are great except the lemon, and they are ok just not my favorite. They are a decent price but I wish they would add more pink ones!! They do tend to stick to your teeth but well worth it. I buy these every other week.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?