BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect as long as they have not been sitting on the shelf for ever. I love the different flavors with the red and orange being my favorite. I'm not much of a fan of the pink but they are still okay I just save them for last.
McKayla S.
Richmond, VA
I love starbursts. They're my favorite and they are typically kept in my nightstand for snacking purposes. They're a chewy candy that can be sucked on to last longer or you can chew it to get it over with and swallow. Each one is full of flavor! My favorite is the pink ones!
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
Who hasn't tried starbursts? I love the originals, the tropicals, the berry ones, and even the jelly bean versions! They're great with a variety such as strawberry, orange, cherry, etc. I don't buy it often, but you can get it from any rite aid/walmart/target/etc or any deli.
Michelle C.
Merced, CA
Starburst Candy is Amazing, there are many types of varieties that you can choose from like, original, very berry, tropical, FaveReds, but if I would have to choose My fave would be the original all the way, Its an A because they are yummy, If you have never ate any starburst try them you will love them, I love the strawberry ones in the Original
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I'm a candy freak. Love buying these when i want something chewy or juicy that has a fruity flavor besides gum. Not a gum fan. This has a nice variety of flavors and also has the option if you look hard enough for more "exotic" flavors.
Katherine J.
I normally stick to chocolate candy but I have soft spot for starburst and a few other fruity candy,. but starburst is my favorite fruity candy. Call me crazy but the yellow is my favorite but I also like all of the other flavors. I also think its great that they have other flavor packages like the tropical ones. Great variety!
Keighan H.
Trevose, PA
They taste amazing. Come in many good flavors that everyone will enjoy. Very addictive and have a very juicy flavor. Can hurt your teeth if you eat to much but out of all they taste amazing and good for the family. Also is a very good snack for the movies or for trave,ing.
Sara P.
I LOVE this candy, it is so good. I love starbursts, I always know what to expect and that is greatness! So tandy, and fruity I can never have enough of these. Also, so affordable so I can buy many packs of these and it will not hurt my wallet. Actually had some earlier!!
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Starbursts are unlike anything else on the market as far as candy. Most everyone loves starbursts! The pink and the red are my personal favorite! I usually buy them at Target or at costco during the Fall for halloween. I love this candy and would recommend it to everyone.
Kacy B.
You can't beat the original flavors of Starburst. One of the best surprises is opening up the single packets with 2 pieces and seeing either 2 pinks or a yellow and a pink coupled together. Then the hard decision of which to save for last lingers in the air until I finally can't wait and open the closest one to my mouth.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?