BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stephanie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of the first candies I recall loving as a child. Great value for the assortment of flavors. CVS is where I purchased them. Very affordable candy. I would recommend to anyone who wants a great honest flavor treat with chewy consistency.
Deja S.
I love these. They have like a chewy texture. They come with 5 flavors. They don't taste like the fruit that it supposed to taste like. They're not super expensive, they're like a 1 or less. I'd buy them again, but they also have different types of starburst that are even better!
Rika H.
Starburst?? Oh sheesh!!! These were, ARE and will ALWAYS be divine! Cute tidbit about me...I am addicted to the orange and strawberry combo. I have to eat them both at the same time. Teehee! Yaaaaaaaaaay, Starburst! Yaaaaaaay, Influenster!
Arni D.
Another classic candy. One of my all time favorites. Though not all the flavors are amazing (the yellow one in particular is not my cup of tea), there are enough in the bag to make up for it. Super affordable and I'd recommend to anyone
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Original starburst is my favorite out of all the flavors they have. I really love the strawberry they have amazing flavor. I usually buy them at Publix CVS or Walgreens I would highly recommend taking them to the movies they're amazing.
Liz M.
Lancaster , OH
Starburst are always a go to when I am craving something fruity! They also have so many memories from my childhood attached to them so I always feel so nostalgic while eating them. My favorite way to eat them is to roast them over a campfire (weird I know but so delicious) and even though many people hate them the yellow is my go to!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
These have been a staple in my life since I was a small child. They are tied to so many happy memories! I love that I get to share these wonderfully juicy squares with my kiddo! I definitely recommend these to every sweet loving person!
Stefanie P.
So if you haven't tried Starburst you're missing out! Fruity, chewy deliciousness! I don't eat sweets too often but these are on of my go to' when I do. Wish they offered more of the cherry and strawberry flavors in each bag. Definitely recommend to all.
Rachel T.
Muncie, IN
You can't go wrong with starburst. Although, they need to make big packages like this full of all the pinks and reds. The yellow and orange colors can go! definitely worth it to buy the big bag. I can eat the whole thing in one sitting!! So good, definitely worth the purchase.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
The best candy on this planet. Every flavor is unique and delicious. I like to bring them when I go camping and roast them over the fire for a few seconds. It makes the outside a little crunchy and the inside melt. Soooo good. Try it!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?