BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Jaime C.
Salem, OR
I love starburst! if I'm craving something sweet they are always my first choice :)
Stephanie L.
I love the classic starburst flavors. They are one of my son's favorite candy, too.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
Definitely a childhood favorite. They are so chewy and taste amazing. I'm obsessed!
Kristen B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbursts are soooo good. My favorite flavor out of all of them is the cherry one.
Shiny M.
Littleton, CO
How can you not love these! So chewy, and has a burst of fruit flavor. Great treat!
Jacqueline A.
Mission Viejo, CA
I loooove it! I can eat the whole package at once. It is one of my favorite candies
Paulina S.
Stink yummy full of flavor goodies. that melt in your mouth and give a great tatse.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
Starburst are really good. They are really fruity and soft. They make a nice snack.
Annesia R.
Redding, CA
Other than the fact they get stuck in your teeth these little things are delicious
Dania B.
Irving, TX
They are enjoyable treat but it depends on whether or not you are a sweets person.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?