BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Victoria G.
Annandale, NJ
Taste great but can get stuck to your mouth... which is awkward when your in public.
Jessica A.
Altus, OK
The price is nice and I like all the flavors. However, they do get stuck in my teeth.
Kamylle  M.
National City, CA
I love these cause they were small and unwrapped and we are good to share with others
Caitlin E.
Woodway, WA
Seriously these are guaranteed to put a smile on my face! Pink and Red are the best!
Karen J.
Savannah, TX
Chewy, fruity, juicy goodness all on those little wrappers. I love starburst candies.
Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL
I have never ate a flavor of any starburst that I absolutely hate. they are all great
Yeymy A.
St. George
Purchased at: Walmart
So flavorful and delicious candy it is definitely one of my favorite candy out there.
kgarci10 G.
Yuummm!!! Huge fan of starburst when I’m craving a little something sweet and fruity!
Sarah B.
Memphis, TN
I love these sooooo much! My favorite flavors are definitely the red and the pink.
Lillian M.
I love these candies! The fruitiness and texture are awesome!! The price is great!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?