BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Christina W.
Who doesn't love starburst?! Such a great candy to have on hand or in home. Very good
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
The tangy sweet fruit flavor on these is so yummy. The red and pink are my favorites
Jessi V.
Prospect, PA
Starbursts have always one of my favorite candies.. num num. Love to all red packs!
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
These candy store are so juicy and flavorful I love them a lot they are so delicious
freedom c.
I love this candy my childhood favorite for sure, haven’t found a comparison yet!!!!!
Tori J.
Shadyside, OH
The originals are the best starburst. especially the orange ones they're my favorite
Queenie C.
Griffin
Starburst Original I love these fruit chews I like how they come in different flavors
Heather G.
Springville, AL
The best tasting candy ever! Not too sweet yet quenches thirst for your sweet tooth!
Jessica S.
I absolutely love Starbursts they are amazing!! my favorite is the pink ones though.
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
I don’t really like these because they are super sticky and stick to your teeth a lot
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?