BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Marisol T.
These are the bomb. Especially at work. I remember working late nights in a packing house and looking forward to that coworker sneak me one. Or going to the grocery store so excite for work the next day just to take these in to share with all the ladies.
Zachary T.
Ocean Springs, MS
From the time I figured out I could save and spend money on candy I've gotten these for myself as a special treat from time to time. If you like fruity flavors and you haven't tried it, I highly recommend this candy. My personal favorite variation is the Tropical Starburst.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
A favorite across the board. Chewy, fruity, what more could you ask for. I don't think I've met a person that doesn't like starburst. The packaging has always been great, they've come out in different forms and flavors. They're an all around good candy.
Kaitlin G.
Newfane, NY
I love starbursts. They fill my craving for candy with out being heavy like a chocolate bar. They're sweet but tangy so they don't make me sick with being overly sweet. I love that it's easy to eat a few and save the rest for later as well. I like the other variety packs they have with flavors like fruit punch and such but sadly those are harder to find.
Brittany H.
I could probably eat a whole bag of these by myself because they are so delicious. I don't even know anything that is similar to starburst, they are an original. My favorite flavor is of course the pink. I have never met anyone who didn't love starbursts
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
Starbursts are soooo good.! Words cannot alone describe how delicious these chocolates are. To say that we all fight for them in my home is an understatement XD They are such a juicy contradiction! XD My favorites were the pinks and reds from the original package! Although now they come in so many different flavors and it is difficult to choose a favorite!:D
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
Starburst is an awesome treat for at home or on the go I can just throw some in my purse to take with me wherever and not worry about it getting all over everything like chocolate. I love all the different flavors they offer and my favorite by far is strawberry but my favorite thing about them is the chewiness there's nothing like an awesome chewy treat!
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
starbursts is such an amazing candy! they are so yummy and if you grab the bag of them don't put it on your desk because you normally will eat more than expecting! I personally love the yellow and red flavors so those are the ones that go the fastest!
Kelsey B.
Orlando, FL
Starburst originals are great. Every little square is packed with flavor, they're priced good, and they're individually wrapped so you can share (though you won't want to). Starburst has always been one of my favorite candies but I recently found FaveReds. Starburst now makes a package with only reds. Cherry, Strawberry, Fruit Punch, and Watermelon. Considering most people prefer the reds this is a genius idea.
Anne Michelle J.
StarBursts are great because they're chewy (but not like, laffy taffy chewy) and soft (hi-chews for example are a little harder) and they're SO fruity! My only problem is that they all flavors that are high in acid (citruses and strawberry specifically), so eating too many of them can make my tongue hurt. (Doesn't mean I'll stop eating them though...)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?