BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Laura A.
Upland, CA
Yummy. Love starburst, the red and strawberry ones are my absolute favorites. So juicy
Amanda S.
Toms River
I love this candy. It's very good and found everywhere. It's super delicious and yummy.
Leotie S.
Love starburst!! Link of course is my favorite! the juicy flavor makes me want some now
Gina I.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing compares to the super tangy, sweet, fruity taste that you get from a Starburst!
Mya M.
Hillside, Illinois
I love starburst, they are one of my favorite gummy candies, the flavors are so amazing
Cynthia W.
I love starbursts so much!!!!! They are amazing! I only eat them every once in a while
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Great candy !! It's so chewy and sweet 😊😊 I like the pink and red ones are my favorite
Sarah R.
Portland, OR
Starburst has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I love the lemon flavor best.
Alexis M.
Love starbursts! Who doesn't!! They are so good. I like the red the most! Great flavor!
Laura C.
I only eat the strawberry but they are so yummy! My family eats the rest for me, haha!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?