BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Carolina G.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love starburst. They are so good. All colors are bomb. Always recommend these candies.
Mya M.
Hillside, Illinois
I love starburst, they are one of my favorite gummy candies, the flavors are so amazing
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I adore these bite size candies I love this so much and all the flavors are wonderful.
Leotie S.
Love starburst!! Link of course is my favorite! the juicy flavor makes me want some now
Miso P.
I love everything about starbursts except the fact that they're gone before I know it!
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
Love starburst! wish they would bring back starburst hard candy! they were my favorite.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love starburst! I love how it comes in a variety packet and comes in variety flavors.
Cynthia W.
I love starbursts so much!!!!! They are amazing! I only eat them every once in a while
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love Starburst Favereds! Have all my fav flavors, I don’t even eat the other colors lol
Laura A.
Upland, CA
Yummy. Love starburst, the red and strawberry ones are my absolute favorites. So juicy
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?