BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Gina I.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing compares to the super tangy, sweet, fruity taste that you get from a Starburst!
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
These were the go-to snack when my family and I would go on road trips. Great flavors!
bety s.
Everyone I know usually fights for an orange one. Starburst are great super yummy too!
Daniel S.
Very chewy and sticks to your teeth. But an overall sugary, fruit(like) flavored candy.
Valerie M.
Statesboro, GA
I love this candy. I love all the flavors and this is one of my many favorite candies!
Taylor M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love starbursts! There just needs to be more pink and red! Delicious snack!
Abby H.
Starburst are a great candy to take with you wherever you go. The pink are my favorite
Jennifer J.
I love some starburst! Really great taste. Nice chewy candy. Love all the flavors too.
Chantal V.
Corona, NY
I usually eat the tropical starbust but i tried these and loved them..pink is my fave!
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Juicy and bursts in your mouth. Smooth. I love the fav reds pack. Watermelon is my fav
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?