BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
sameria J.
Douglasville, GA
I've been eating this since I was little never stopped love them. I buy all the flavors
Olena S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love to snack on these while waiting or just because. fav fruity snacks of all times
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
Addictive.. is all i can say about Starburst. I can't eat just one.. delicious flavors
Lindsey S.
Parksley, VA
I love Starburst. My son also likes them very much. They come in a variety of flavors.
Leepa M.
Brookfield, WI
I love the tanginess and the chewy texture. I love the orange and the yellow ones more
Megan C.
Duncansville, PA
I am a candy lover, I find myself going to these all the time. I love all the flavors!
Sarah R.
Portland, OR
Starburst has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I love the lemon flavor best.
Gina I.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing compares to the super tangy, sweet, fruity taste that you get from a Starburst!
Miranda J.
Long Beach, MS
I love this candy the flavor is so good I absolute love them and they are just the best
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
Love starbursts!! The pink and yellow are my favorite! Great for s little sweet treat.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?