BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Heather F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst makes me happy. My son and I both love them. I'm a huge fan of the original fruit chews rather then the crazy flavors. The reds and pinks are my favorite. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend these to others and buy them again.
I just love these fruity little squares of delightful flavor. Believe it or not, I like to keep these on hand when I am on a diet. Why? There are very few calories compared to stuffing something like three pieces of pizza in my mouth. LOL. All that flavor and sweetness and no guilt. Starburst Fruit Chews are priced right. Great for an Easter basket, Christmas Stocking, a reward treat. The list goes on and on. You can find then at your favorite store in the candy isle at a reasonable price.
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love starburst since I was a kid. They all taste like the color but the best well my favorite is the pink one strawberry. It's something I keep in my purse incase i ever just need a little snack or sugar. Plus it's great because they are individually wrapped
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

I like the taste in the original flavors. The bits are small and last long if you let them melt in your mouth. I like how they travel easy (don't melt or go bad) so I can keep a few in my purse. Handy if I get a cough or want to change the taste in my mouth.
Justin S.
Shasta Lake, CA
As a child who grew up with many allergies, Starburst was one of those ubiquitous candies that I could always rely on to be absolutely delicious and to never ever give me any sort of problem. We all have our favorite flavors but no one flavor has ever been bad, And the variety is enough to make you buy bag after bag in search of your favorite flavor combination!
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the different flavors that Starburst comes in and that they are each individually wrapped. It makes it very easy to share them without sharing germs and to open a pack and keep it fresh without eating the whole thing in one sitting. They also taste great if you bring them to a bonfire to roast. Trust me on this one! You will love them even more roasted!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Yeah, everybody's very favorite Starburst is the strawberry flavored one...but the others are pretty good too, especially orange! Cherry is a little too artificial tasting for me and lemon is just way too strong. So, what I'm saying is: More strawberry please!
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
A favorite across the board. Chewy, fruity, what more could you ask for. I don't think I've met a person that doesn't like starburst. The packaging has always been great, they've come out in different forms and flavors. They're an all around good candy.
Marisol T.
These are the bomb. Especially at work. I remember working late nights in a packing house and looking forward to that coworker sneak me one. Or going to the grocery store so excite for work the next day just to take these in to share with all the ladies.
Zachary T.
Ocean Springs, MS
From the time I figured out I could save and spend money on candy I've gotten these for myself as a special treat from time to time. If you like fruity flavors and you haven't tried it, I highly recommend this candy. My personal favorite variation is the Tropical Starburst.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?