BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mary N.
Madison, TN
Nothing beats the starburst original fruit flavors! Now in chews!!! Perfect sweet snack
Laura C.
I only eat the strawberry but they are so yummy! My family eats the rest for me, haha!
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love starburst! I love how it comes in a variety packet and comes in variety flavors.
Leepa M.
Brookfield, WI
I love the tanginess and the chewy texture. I love the orange and the yellow ones more
Jewel G.
Love starburst!! I can't just eat one, they are so good. My daughter loves them as well
Jessica H.
My children absolutely love these. Very flavorful and delicious. An all time favorite.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Who doesn't love original starbursts? So juicy and fruity. I love each flavor equally.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love Starburst. Cheap, chewy and tons of flavors. All time favorite are the pink ones.
Briana A.
Manchester
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very very good. Grew up with these and have tried just about every flavor. Always good
Diana G.
Great flavor a but personally, I don't like the chewiness of it. I hate anything tacky
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?