BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nicole G.
Kokomo
Purchased at: Walmart
Red is the best by far. Pink is second best. Yellow and orange are just ok but not great
Amy P.
Franklin, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
The original starburst in my mind are the best. I’ve been eating these since I was a kid.
Amanda H.
Lisbon, CT
I love all the flavors. I especially love the flavoreds package that has all red flavors!
Haley S.
Mandeville
Purchased at: Target
Starburst are one of the best candies in my opinion! Red & pink flavor are amazing! Love!
sydney p.
Gilbert
Starbursts are my favorite! They’re juicy and so delicious. I even like the yellow ones!
Karen K.
Basehor, KS
The flavor are unbeatable. The consistency is perfect; not too soft or too hard to chew.
Jeannett R.
I love this my daughter loves them too but when she chews them it get stuck in her teeth.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
They all are sooo good i love starbust best candy ever , i recommend people to try them!👌
Michelle H.
Norman, OK
Love the fruity flavors. Yes it does get stuck in ur teeth, but u gotta love the flavors.
Donnetta H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love starburst because they're super sweet and convenient to carry around. Great candy.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?