BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brittany T.
Original is the way to go! Super chewy and great flavor (red and pink are my favorite).
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
One of my favorites! Loved them ever since I was a little girl! Great variety of flavors!
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
My kids love these. My daughter enjoys making a starburst sandwhich and blending flavira
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
Love starburst especially the pink ones. Loved eating these as a child and still do now.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
These are very flavorful and so yummy in taste. I recommend to everyone who hasn't tried
Whitney R.
These are one of my favorite candies. The flavor a never get old and have a good variety.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the original starburst. Not a huge fan of the new 'fun' flavors. Always affordable.
charlotte e.
Newton, KS
My kids like these. They are fun to put in their Easter baskets. Tgey have great flavor.
Raquel R.
Yonkers, NY
Sooooo good Especially the pink ones I wish they made just a whole package of just pink 😍
Bethany  A.
Perfect. My husband and I always get a pack of these when we travel. Great, juicy flavor!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?