BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Stephanie H.
Every flavor is amazing! But they're really bad for your teeth. Love them anyway, though.
Cyanne D.
I like the original flavors best. These are really good because they are juicy and tasty!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
StarBurt's are so good! I love the different flavors that have been added over the years!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy. These are really good but you can only have so many of them. Two are three the max
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love these candies. They are one of my favorites and I buy them a lot for my sugar fix.
Donna M.
Steubenville, OH
Best candies ever I love the pink and red ones I put them in my soda and let it dissolve
JC  .
One of my favorite types of candy! These are delicious! I love the orange and strawberry!
Nesha C.
Bowling green, KY
I love these. I can never stop myself at just one. My favorites are the pink and yellow.
Daniela R.
Best chewy candy ever!!! I may or may not be addicted....who am I kidding? I totally am!
Arianna R.
These are my all time favorite candy I love how convenient it is that they come in a bag
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?