BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kenzie L.
Excellent candy, very flavorful and fruity, nice when you're craving something different.
Emilea H.
Summersville
These are a great snack. I love all of the flavors but the pink is my all time favorite.
Alejandra N.
I don't like chewy candies but these ones are tasty. There are no great but i like them.
Ashley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Starburst are so good. my favorite are the pink ones. they are perfect for a movie snack
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
Can't go wrong with Starburst, delicious flavors and super juicy if that makes any sense.
Nora E.
I love this candy but my buff love loves it I mean she can merry it which I wouldn't mind
Amy P.
Favorite candy ever. really can't pick a favorite flavor because they are all delicious!!
Jessica J.
anadarko, OK
Childhood favorite! Super delicious and great for on the go! Affordable and easy to find!
Juanita R.
Memphis, TN
Good candy. I love the juicy flavor. Buy these all the time. My favorite is the pink one.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
I love them all !!! You can never say no to starburst! Great to snack on when your bored
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?