BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Starbursts are so YUMMY! I always keep a stash in my office. Red and Pink are the best!!
Cidavia H.
Valdosta, GA
love love great products & I will use all the time . Definitely a fav & would recommend!!
Leslye B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am addicted to Starburst they are mouth watering candy. there flavors are sooo good !
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
For those that don't care too much for chocolate, these sweet candies do the job as well
Nicole s.
I love starburst! expecially the all reds! very good if you're craving a good fruity candy
Samantha G.
Conway, AR
My boyfriend loves starburst and these are a great size for packed lunches and Halloween!
Crystal G.
Sweeny, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a new take on an already great product. The creaminess just adds to the flavor.
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
I like Starburts, but they aren’t my favorite. Very sweet but stick to my teeth a lot lol
brenda r.
Palmdale, CA
I love starbursts. Its good and has a lot of favor. I can eat any color, I just love them.
Veronica C.
If you want fruity chewy candy, this is the one for you. The flavors taste true to life.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?