BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Sofi E.
Who doesn't love Starburst?? I could honestly eat these things all day. Especially the reds
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
The world could do without the yellow and orange ones. Other than that I love these things.
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Starburst are fruity and juicy. If you have never had them you must try. They are so tasty!
Kyle A.
These are obviously the best candy...I want a bag of just the red and pink ones though....
Crystal G.
Waverly, OH
I absolutely love starburst! My favorite is the pink ones! But there's never enough of them
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love Starburst I love how they got different flavors like tropical its so good I love it
April M.
Chicora, Pa
I prefer the original flavors, not a huge fan of the other flavors. Love the lemon ones :)
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can't ever have enough of my these ! I love all even the yellow one lol totally addicting
Ciara H.
Deltona , FL
Always my fav so refreshing and juice my fav is the strawberry and orange flavors so yummy
Victoria O.
Great fruit chews. Real fruit flavors. Cheap candy. Can be bought at any convenient store.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?