BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love Starburst I love how they got different flavors like tropical its so good I love it
Amber L.
Love starbursts! If they would come with just the pink and red ones that would be perfect!
Danielle C.
Oakland, KY
I love love starbursts! They always satisfy my sweet tooth when I have a craving for candy.
Mercedes C.
Richmond, KY
Love strarburst, one of my favorite types of candy growing up! So sweet and taste amazing
Dusti W.
Modesto, CA
Best ca day ever o love the red and pink and would be happy if they didn't put yellow in it
Asher R.
These are the bomb! Its very sweet, chewy and its just sooooo good. Its very addicting lol
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the flavors of this. Sweet and citrus flavors. These are chewy but I still love it.
Sofi E.
Who doesn't love Starburst?? I could honestly eat these things all day. Especially the reds
Emily G.
These are always on hand in our household. They are fruity juicy goodness. We love these!!!
Lora J.
I love Starburst! My favorite packages are the ones that are just the red and pink flavors!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?