BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Natasha M.
E Northport, NY
I love starburst! i love the orange one the most. and the red lol i can't ever eat just one!!
Ana A.
Tastes so good. It's very inexpensive and you can get this anywhere. I buy this all the time.
Amanda S.
I am a one for the classics. I like to stick to the original flavored ones. They are so good.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can't ever have enough of my these ! I love all even the yellow one lol totally addicting
Crystal G.
Waverly, OH
I absolutely love starburst! My favorite is the pink ones! But there's never enough of them
Courtney C.
That horrible moment when you open your starbursts and get two yellows. Worst moment ever.
Sofi E.
Who doesn't love Starburst?? I could honestly eat these things all day. Especially the reds
Lexus F.
Atwater , CA
I like all the flavors how could you not? I just don't like when they get stuck in my teeth
Mercedes C.
Richmond, KY
Love strarburst, one of my favorite types of candy growing up! So sweet and taste amazing
Tiffany P.
Cherry and Lemon are the best! I save those for last because they are worth waiting for:)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?