BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Linda T.
I eat this like I drink water. The flavors are delicious. The yellow ones are my favorite because they taste so good. Once you have one, you have to have another one. They're so addictive I don't think I've met anyone who hates Starburst before. It's so good and addictive!
Teresa L.
There surely cant be anyone that doesn't like STARBURST I love all of them but I do have to admit tropical Starburst is my favorite and then take a few of same kind poor a few shots of vodka in a cup let stand 1 hour you will have the bomb Starburst vodka shot best ever add some crushed ice then 7up,sprit or club soda to it yea buddy your gonna love it This Nanna knows whats good
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
These are my favorite candy of all time. It doesn't necessarily have to be the original as I will eat the Tropical and other flavors too. These candies are bite sized, juicy, fruity, individually wrapped, don't taste terribly artificial and you can find them ANYWHERE. Score!
Melissa S.
Newnan, GA
We love StarBurt's! They are always on the shopping list when planning a road trip. Me and my fiancé like different flavors so it works out perfectly for us to split a pack or two. StarBurt's are in my top five favorite candies, they are so easy to grab and take with you.
Michelle W.
Loved these since I was little and still love them now. In fact, I'm eating a strawberry one as I write this. There are some flavors that I don't like but usually most of them I do like. I wish they would make them single flavored so we can buy the flavors we like. I like that they are small and portable, they don't make a mess either and they are chew-able and melt in your mouth.
Krista L.
Paradise, UT
I don't know how it is possible but my youngest son doesn't like chocolate. But every kid loves candy, so it has proven difficult to find treats for him that he will actually like. Starbursts are perfect for us! Not only are they a classic childhood favorite of mine, but both of my kids love them and even Mr. Picky is happy. 9/10 times you ask what he wants, it will be Starbursts!
Starburst is my favorite non-chocolate candy. All of the flavors are awesome (especially the pink ones!) and they're fairly cheap to purchase. The only problem I have with them is that they have no nutritional value. If there were a healthier version of Starburst, I'd recommend them to everyone who likes fruity candies.
Chera B.
Redlands, CA
Starbursts will always be my favorite fruity candy...of course, they do leave a bit of a film in your mouth and a stickiness on your lips, but no candy is juicier and fruitier than Starbursts. I haven't tried different flavors in a while, but the original flavors are always A+. Pink Starbursts are best Starbursts!
Christina L.
I love love love Starburst candies more than most fruit flavored candies out there. They are really juicy and in the 41 oz bag A TON of them. The flavors are spot on mostly, Orange is a citrus-y orange juice flavor. Cherry tastes like any other cherry flavored thing out there. Lemon is a citrus-y explosion in your mouth (not really sour either!). I don't know about strawberry though because I don't like strawberry flavored things. They are bite sized so you can just pop one in your mouth and chew. Also, there are many tutorials online so you can make Starburst wrapper bracelets and such.
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
STARBURST! wow let me tell you, these are one of the best candies are there in the "Fruity Chewy" sense. I myself prefer the chewy candies, and when I think of chewy candies, the first thing that pops into my head in Starburst! they have immense flavor and they aren't dry or stiff, they juicy and with bold flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?