BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mary K.
Starburst candies are so good! I've always loved the pink ones the best out of all of them :)
Kel S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
What can I say I love them and I will forever eat them ... You can't say any bad about these
Letty A.
San Marcos, CA
Love these, always have them when I go to the movies .. These are my go to candies. Delicious
Jordan W.
parkersburg
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite candy. great flavor and convenient snacks. love them. yellow and red are the best
Danica R.
Amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
So chewy and sweet very delicious love to snack on them all day burst with flavor and colors!
Mia C.
These are really good for events and I'm planning to buy these for my dayghters birthday party
Mike T.
Chesterfield, MI
The classics never get old! Always a favorite. Only downside is I don’t like the lemon flavor
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst are my kids favorite candy. I just can't eat them. They are just Too sweet for me.
Tenilla A.
Great snack, can eat on the go, kids love them, old people can even eat them without trouble
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Favorite fruity candy! Absolutely amazing. The pink one is my favorite along with the red one
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?