BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ariana L.
Salisbury, MD
Love the tropical flavored and pink aka strawberry is my favorite in the original packaging.
Tiffany A.
Albemarle, NC
I love these and buy them often. I usually buy them from one of my local convenience stores.
Fonte J.
Baltimore, MD
How can one small square be so flavorful, bursting with awesomeness as I chew... YUM! !! 👍👍👍
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Favorite fruity candy! Absolutely amazing. The pink one is my favorite along with the red one
Lan T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Still trying to figure out how it's solid but juicy. I like to stick to the original flavors.
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Probably the best fruity candy on the market in my opinion. reds are hands down my favorite.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are so amazing! Not too chewy but just enougH! The red and print ones are my favorite!
Tenilla A.
Great snack, can eat on the go, kids love them, old people can even eat them without trouble
Lao V.
Fresno, CA
Ehhhh it's alright, not one my favorite candies. It makes me thirsty when I eat a lot of it.
Cathy M.
Flemington, NJ
They are so juicy and sweet. I love all of the flavores. Once you eat one you just can't stop
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?