BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst are my kids favorite candy. I just can't eat them. They are just Too sweet for me.
Monica F.
Dubuque
I love these. The pink flavor is absolutely delicious. The only flavor I don’t like is yellow
Tenilla A.
Great snack, can eat on the go, kids love them, old people can even eat them without trouble
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield , VA
I don’t like candy much but these are alright. I’m sure if you like candy you’ll like these.
Kaitlyn R.
Suffolk, VA
I love the fact that they partnered with Rita's Water Ice for Italian Ice Starburst flavors !
Veronica R.
Frankfort, KY
So good! We keep our house stocked with these. Also good in the office to snack on all day!
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got sweet tooth bad , and I got my favorite colors ,pink one yum! savor that flavor people!
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are yummy. Pink is my favorite. So juicy and tasty. Basically melts in your mouth.
Natasha C.
Reed City, MI
Probably the best fruity candy on the market in my opinion. reds are hands down my favorite.
Danesha S.
Detroit, MI
These are so convenient to have. They are so juicy and good. They have a lot of good flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?