BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Brooke R.
Salem, OR
Yum! You can't go wrong with a bag of Starburst. Fruity flavors and mouth watering goodness!
Zachary B.
Mableton, GA
I love starburst they are so good and sweet they have always been one of my favorite candys
Aleanndra N.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love love starbursts, its juicy and a tongue pleaser its sweet and perfect to share on the go
Lao V.
Fresno, CA
Ehhhh it's alright, not one my favorite candies. It makes me thirsty when I eat a lot of it.
Amanda L.
Conyers, GA
Very yummy! I love the taste of them, I've always eaten these. They are absolutely delicious
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
One of my favorite candies. They are so mouthwatering and delicious. I going to buy some now
Tresa B.
Starburst is so good. I love chewy candy and these hit the spot. I always have some on hand.
Krystle O.
Great candy to provide sustenance while gaming to keep you going without having to pause haha
Mercedes C.
A great sweet fruity snack when I need it. It is a good sugar fix when I need it. Delicious!
Jessica M.
Belle, MO
My daughter is two and this is the only candy she will share with me and it makes me smile :)
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?