BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I really wish I could buy just a bag of the pink starwberry ones and none of the other flavors
Krista H.
I love starburst. My favorite of course is lemon. They are super juicy and chewy. So delicious.
Lori K.
Ponca City, OK
Who dosen't love starburt? I always find myself searching for the strawberry and cherry ones!
Priscila C.
They aré do good I loved eating these when I was little and still do at times they are so good.
Emily S.
Yummy Yummy! Although i do not care for the yellow and the orange ones! Yuck! Not my favorite.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this. Sometimes it's a little too sweet but in general it is one of my favorite candies.
Rosie M.
I love these and the mini starburst too they hace a great fruity taste and they are chewable
Mercedes C.
A great sweet fruity snack when I need it. It is a good sugar fix when I need it. Delicious!
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are so amazing! Not too chewy but just enougH! The red and print ones are my favorite!
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS
Always a great sweet snack. Love getting these at the store and taking them to school lol....
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?