BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kimberly L.
Seymour, TN
Can't go wrong with a classic like this. Always bursting with flavor and easy to eat on the go.
Lori K.
Ponca City, OK
Who dosen't love starburt? I always find myself searching for the strawberry and cherry ones!
Sarah K.
Milledgeville, GA
My favorite candy! Love all the flavors and different kinds! The Starburst minis are great too!
Kim R.
Inverness, FL
Love these. Great flavors. Still wish they came unwrapped. They are very chewy but taste great.
Alaina B.
These are great. Not hard like taffy, but still gives you the taffy craving. Delicious flavors.
Melissa O.
Jersey City, NJ
Love starburst especially the pink and red those are my favorite the rest I give to my man lol
Emily S.
Yummy Yummy! Although i do not care for the yellow and the orange ones! Yuck! Not my favorite.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Not vegetarian - heads up. They have gelatin. That being said I think they are over processed.
Kyrie A.
Avondale, AZ
I love these candies because they taste so dang good and they have so many different flavors :)
Chelsea M.
Starbursts have been the best since I was young. Very enjoyable and tasty. Always a first pick
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?