BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Mercy L.
Palmdale, CA
These candies are absolutely amazing . They're a inexpensive candy that taste great. Not only that but they contain less sugar and fat than other candies such as Twix,m&m's and red vines. Although they aren't exactly healthy they are considerably better than other candies for kids.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Love, love, love starbursts. Every flavor, every combination that I've found so far. They're great if you ever get "dry mouth" - they're awesome to chew when bored or on a long drive to help keep you awake. I buy them at least once a month for the movies or just to keep in my purse.
So chewy and sweet! I do love fruity candies & this one is a good one. I like pretty much all the flavors that they have. I like that they're chewy and they smell sooooo very good. I highly recommend this to anyone that likes a chewy fruity candy. Definitely give this one a shot.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Pink pink pink. I'll eat the others but pink is the way to go lol i.love Starburst although sometimes I swear I'm eating flavored wax. but I don't care if I eat them it's usually around Halloween. Love the flavoright somehow they do seem juicy even though there is no liquid at all.
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
This is another "old school" favorite classic candy of mine. You can never go wrong with a starburst. I always ask to have these stocked at work in our candy jar for when I have a sweet tooth because they are the perfect treat on any day! I also love to keep them stocked at home.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I love starbursts. The pink and red ones are my favorite, my best friend loves the orange ones so we share wonderfully! She likes the ones I don't and I like the ones she doesn't like. These guys have such a great flavor, the right combo of sugary sweet and a little bit of tangy citrus in some flavors. Always been a fan of these. The starburst jelly beans are also yummy! I get them every Easter.
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Starbursts are not my favorite candies, but I do enjoy them a lot because I prefer fruity candies to chocolates. I think Starbursts are really good for quantity control because each candy is individually packaged. My favorite flavors are the orange and strawberry Starbursts. They're really just a classic in the candy world.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
At my house you are bound to find yellow but not red or pink Starburst flavors. We love the chewy taffy that just "bursts" with flavor. These fun candies are fun and easy to share in their own individual packaging. They come in some fun flavor packs but the original is my favorite! I recommend if you have lots of little ones wanting candy b/c it easy for the entire family to share a pack.
Laurene S.
I love the orange starbursts they are my favorite flavor. They do not cost that much compared to the other candy. I only eat candy when I have a craving for it. Orange is the best flavor hands down. I always tell my friends wish they made a bag full of only the orange ones!!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
These are my favorite candy of all time. It doesn't necessarily have to be the original as I will eat the Tropical and other flavors too. These candies are bite sized, juicy, fruity, individually wrapped, don't taste terribly artificial and you can find them ANYWHERE. Score!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?