BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tina K.
Holden , La.
I love theses Starburst . My whole family loves them We can eat them all the time if we could.
Bailey F.
Jackson, GA
I like the classic flavors better than the morphs, and the sours, and the tropical's etc. etc.
Ninotshka V.
Daytona Beach, FL
I cannot tell you how long I have enjoyed Starburst! My favorites are the Tropical ones though!
Marjdh L.
This candy is so so so delicious, especially the red and pink. They are just incredibly yummy-!
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Starburst are one of my favorite candies . I like every product they make even the jellybeans .
Tyla G.
Mesquite, TX
No matter if its before or after dinner or lunch starburst are a great little snack for anyone
Caitlin B.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these so much! but i can't eat them anymore because of the gelatin. take it out please! :(
Anne G.
These taste good and are delicious and are fairly cheep I would buy again for sure I love them
Jennifer M.
Chicago Hts, IL
My daughter is fascinated by starfruit especially strawberry and orange fruits are delicious😘😘😘
Hannah N.
Lowell, MA
Starburst are one of my favorite candies because they are the perfect combo of sweet and sour.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?