BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Starburst is a great candy. The flavors are tasty and juicy. I love how fresh the candy tastes.
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I can always count on Starburst to cheer me up! Love pink and red, of course but all are tasty!
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
Yum, these are so good. the starburst jelly beans are the best though. pink is the best flavor
Kaitlyn B.
Like mostly everyone is saying, I also agree that they should make a bag of just the pink ones!
Ashton W.
Love Starbursts!! My favorite variety is the tropical ones and of course the classic pink ones!
Taylar D.
Pink is my ultimate favorite! Who doesn't love it! Hide these from people in my room a the time
Kelsey J.
Carrollton, GA
The pink original ones are the BEST! I'll pick out all the other colors and just eat the pinks.
Mae M.
Sooooo goo! Come in a variety of flavored. Red is my favorite and there is never enough reds!!!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
By far, these are the best candies around! So many different flavors! I love the tropical ones!
Brittany R.
Hannibal, MO
They're the best of the best. they're sweet and delicious and chewy! what more could you need?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?