BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Anam I.
Such a fruity taste!! I like the variety of flavors and I never get tired of snacking on them.
Jennifer G.
San Pedro, CA
Love these, I have not had these for a while but tempted to go to the store to get some. Haha
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
By far, these are the best candies around! So many different flavors! I love the tropical ones!
Madison W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love starburst! The pink are definitely my favorite! I love the sweetness and the good taste!
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR
I like every flavor in this package, its hard to share any of them! My favorite is the purple.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
The yellow ones are my favorite. Anyone want the orange ones? Cuz I don't like the orange ones.
Ninotshka V.
Daytona Beach, FL
I cannot tell you how long I have enjoyed Starburst! My favorites are the Tropical ones though!
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
In love with this candy! Although they do get stuck on my braces! But idc! I'll still eat them.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Why do sugar and all kinds of ad things for your body taste so good? I love Starburst
Marjdh L.
This candy is so so so delicious, especially the red and pink. They are just incredibly yummy-!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?