BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Ebony A.
I loved these since I was little & don't think I will ever stop loving them. My #1 pick in candy.
Dawna M.
Cincinnati, OH
Starburst is one of my favorite candy it's yummy chewy and the orange ones are my favorite kinds
Savannah O.
Gotta love starburst! The yellow and orange ones are my favorite, but I like all of the flavors.
yajaira p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who in their right mind doesn't like Starburst they're all so good red and pink are my favorite
Jessica M.
My brother and I love starbursts! Pink and red are definitely the best but I love all of them!
Megan H.
These aren't as good as regular star busts they have a nice flavor but aren't worthy the mney
karli g.
Dumas, TX
They are so good and hard to stop eating them once you start.cherry ones my favorite and lemon
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Starburst is one of my favorite candies, I love how they have different flavors to choose from.
Elisa j.
Greenville, NC
Starbursts are delicious and fruity. I will be giving these away as valentines not chocolate.
Maria C.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how chewy it is, and I love the flavors, works amazing with alcohol to make nice drinks!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?