BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Priscilla s.
Very good candy.
Variety of flavors.
My favorite candy.
Very chewy
Most favorite the red one.
Paulina h.
Long beach, CA
Starburst are my favorite fruity sugary candies! especially the pink ones!! they are soooo fruity
Dyani M.
Great flavor and inexpensive. Very chewy but delicious. Great for a movie treat, would recommend.
caycay d.
Austin, TX
I love starburst! The only problem is the wrappers go evrywhere! But the taste makes up for that!
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love these! I save the wrappers also to make cool jewelry. Or course my favorite flavor is pink!
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
Always good and tasty for a snack! They’re nice if you only want a few since they’re each wrapped
Flora Z.
Love these fruity tasty candy makes my mouth water starburst you are the best soft fruity candy,
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
I love the great flavors!!! The candy just melts in your mouth!! I love to eat these as a snack!
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
This is hands down my favorite candy. the flavors are all so good. my favorite the Baja flavors.
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
Great reward candy for my son. easy to grab a few and let him take them. affordable, taste great.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?