BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't buy this bag! I usually buy the "sticks" with the variety in them and this bag seriously came with all orange and yellow! I literally ate 1 red and one pink and the rest of them were yellow and orange! If those are your favorite flavors, then go for it! If not , DON'T BUY!
Anna H.
The best candies to sneak into class (and I am a teacher). I always get these on Monday morning so that I have a little treat to get me through that 3:00 stretch. I love that they come in individual wrappers too. While I am not a big fan of the oranges ones, I absolutely love the cherry ones.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have some great memories of eating Starbursts as a kid. Teachers would give them out as rewards or other kids would bring them in for Valentine's treats. They are a great treat to share and come in many flavors. I love the lemon flavor or if we are getting tropical, I love the pineapple flavor!
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
These are my boyfriend's favorite, so unfortunately for my waistline they are always in our house. I wish they sold a whole bag of just the orange flavor but none of the colors ever go to waste that's for sure. You can buy these at almost any grocery store or retailer such as Target or Walmart.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love starbursts! I could eat them all day and conveniently they fit easily in pockets so I could if I wanted to! I love the pink, red, and orange, but really dislike the yellow-which I hear is a popular opinion. Unfortunately, I always seem to be getting the yellow ones. I believe there is a disproportion of yellows to red, pink, and oranges! I wish Starbursts company would make a kind without the yellows!
Amanda M.
Angier, NC
Starbursts have always been a personal favorite of mine, and when they come out with new flavor combinations I'm ready and willing to test them out. These in particular are some of my favorites. They're delicious, and they remind me more of a fruit smoothie and less of a "berries and cream" combo. Any way you slice it, starbursts berries and cream candies are delicious, and I'd recommend them to anyone!
Taylor Q.
Elkhart, IN
Pink is absolutely the best flavor, although they're all pretty amazing. I'm not a huge fan of how the candy makes my teeth feel, but that's probably just a personal issue. The last two months of my pregnancy, I craved starbursts all day, every day. I've been stuck on them ever since!
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really do love Starburst because they flavors are delicious. I really don't care for all the weird new flavors they tend to come out with though. My favorite ones are the red, pink and orange ones. They should just make a bag full of these three flavors. I want to put all the yellow ones in a big pile and light them on fire quite honestly lol. Ugh...yellow flavored anything usually turns me off.
Rachel B.
Quincy, MA
Oh man. Starbursts. They come in so many flavors and all of them are so stinkin' good!! I love the tropical fruit flavors. The chewy texture is awesome, but not when you have cavities or fillings! Best way to enjoy these is to chew them gently with your front teeth to soften them, and suck on them until they melt away in your mouth. It makes them last a long time and does much less damage to your teeth!
Melandy
Brooklyn, NY
I really like Starburst candy. Like the commercial says, "It's a juicy contradiction!"
They are a chewy/juicy candy! They have great flavors and they are nice when you are looking for something sweet that is not chocolate!! Sometimes I just need a break from chocolatey goodness and I will usually go with some Starburst candies.
My favorite Starburst variety is the FaveReds pack that has all "red" flavors (Cherry, Strawberry, Fruit Punch, Watermelon!) I was so excited when this came out because I would always pick out the pink and red and save them for last anyways!!
Great juicy, fruit candy!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?