BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Paige M.
Shamokin, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great chewy candy! Comes in a bunch of delicious flavors and are available pretty much everyone.
Elizabeth C.
Bristol, RI
I love these candies but I hate how sometimes it gets stuck in my teeth. Only comment about that.
Giannina U.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like Starbursts!!! Everyone loves them! I always have some in my purse or in my car!
Stephenie P.
Battle Creek, MI
This is the best candy they ever made. I loved them when i was a child and sill do till this day!
Naomi S.
One of the best candies every because they come individually wrapped along with various flavors.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Love starbursts ! Love the flavor they have I love the sour ones and the tropical flavor ones. !
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
These aren’t my favorite but I can eat them f they are in if me. My favorite are the pink and red
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My go to Candy when I'm looking for something sweet I have a buttload of them in my desk at work
Flora Z.
Love these fruity tasty candy makes my mouth water starburst you are the best soft fruity candy,
Heather B.
Lehighton, PA
Starburst a are one of my favorite candies. Like top 5. Love the fruit flavors and the chewiness
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?