BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
kayla m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sweet and juicy! the red ones are my favorite. they are perfect candy to share and have around.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
I mean, who doesn’t love these? Such a wonderful candy! So good!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorites
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the original Starburst the most, but all the different kinds of starburst are pretty good.
Ellen S.
Colorado Springs
A classic sweet fruity juicy treat. I don't eat candy often but starbursts are a go to when I do.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
This is hands down my favorite candy. the flavors are all so good. my favorite the Baja flavors.
Carlyss L.
Monroe , LA
I have been eating starburst since I was a kid. It will never get old. Full of flavor and variety
Lamar F.
Huntsville, AL
Eat them when on a long trip. Helps me stay awake while driving. Love the burst of fruit flavors.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
The pink are the best flavor! The other flavors aren't that bad though. Chewy, but not too chewy.
Emily C.
Muskogee, OK
Such an amazing candy!! Pink ones are the best! I wish there was just a bag of these available!
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
I mean if you don't like starbursts something is wrong with you. Delicious-- all of the flavors!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?