BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Adriana G.
This candy is delicious. I love how they have many different flavors. These can become addicting!
Christy B.
These are great. Love all the flavors and a big plus is that they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Marcia A.
These are soooo tasty. I love the red and pink starbursts. These are one of my favorite candies.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
Who doesn't love a Starburst? I know I do! So much sweet juicyness in one little piece of candy!!
Julissa V.
Starburst are so juicy and delicious! I really like how they continue to make different flavors!
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
Starbursts are one of my favorite candy. They're chewy and fruity, and remind me of my childhood
Cvt Ligia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This chews are delicious fruits flavor,my children are favorites, Loved this original Starburst.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
Comes in a lot of different flavors. When I went something sweet one or two of them do the trick
Adrienne L.
Danville, VT
Starbursts are great. Fruity and chewy and delicious. I've defiantly eaten a whole bag by myself.
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
Best candy in the world! Chewy, chewy and chewy. The flavors are great and they are super juicy!!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?