BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Alison N.
Gastonia , NC
These are great . Because individually wrapped I can have just one or two and not waste the rest
Jessica R.
South Weymouth
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Starbursts are delicious! Filled with flavor. I love how they have many varieties to choose from.
Andreina B.
I can't describe how GOOOOOD is this. It so freaking tasty I want to cry, for real. It's so good
Chelsea P.
This is my husbands second favorite candy. We buy these when we go out of town or to the movies.
Fernanda H.
Dallas, TX
Starburst are so great, the orange ones are the best in my opinion but all the flavors are good.
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
Red and pink are the best, yet I always seem to get yellow and orange. Boo. Not cool, Starburst.
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like all the flavors except for the orange one. I would buy these again. They have great flavor
Christy B.
These are great. Love all the flavors and a big plus is that they do not get stuck in your teeth.
Mariah G.
Starburst are my one of my favorite chewy candies. You can never go wrong with the original pack.
Andrea Q.
Marion, IA
I love this candy... They are very chewy and good for the run. They're so many types of flavors.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?