BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Liz S.
Seattle, WA
My family loves buying starburst for long car rides and airplane rides. Love the different flavors!
Abbs S.
Oxford
Purchased at: Walmart
Great candy for a movie night or just for a great! The price is great and it tastes great as well.
Shania L.
Chatsworth, GA
Who doesn't love starburst :-) they taste better every time I get them! I could eat them all day
Stephanie L.
Millbrae, CA
Starbursts are one of my favorite candy. They're chewy and fruity, and remind me of my childhood
I B.
Raleigh, NC
These are the greatest! They're so sweet and sticky. I recommend the pink and yellow ones - yum!
Heather A.
Rock Hill
These are very yummy and I love buying them. They are a great snack and are also great for kids.
Alexis P.
West Liberty, OH
My fav candy, so good. Pink is my favorites one out of it. I would recommend anyone to try them.
Amber H.
Blaine
Super yummy super fruity and super juicy!! Great any time and any where. My kids and I love them.
Guillermo R.
Visalia, CA
Helped keep me awake at work, also tasted amazing gonna keep buyin them until i run out of money
Mandy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can only take so much of these in one sitting but I love them to death! The pink ones are my fav!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?