BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Christine K.
Cordova
Honestly who doesn't love a good starburst?! They are really good! My favorite is the pink ones!!!
Bond B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Pink or GTFO. Red will pass. No orange. No yellow. Everyone who has had this candy will understand.
Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Starburst are the best candy. Loaded with fruit and it’s chewy enough to make you go back for more
Maddy V.
Harvard, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy! I love the fruity taste of starburst! I always eat these when I have a fruit candy craving!
Jennifer F.
Love love love starburst. They are just so delicious and full of flavor. Some of my favorite candy!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Ooo Starbursts are so good!!! My favorite fruit chews. My favorite flavor are the strawberry ones!!
Elena R.
Worcester, MA
This is what I go for when I need my candy fix. There are so good and they have different flavors.
Julia S.
Willow Street, PA
Very fruity and delicious. They're one of my favorites. Always gets my craving for for sugar. Yummy
Melody J.
hampton
Starbursts are a great candy to have but i really only enjoy the pink honestly! They’re very juicy
Ines K.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Starburst! It's my all time fav candy! The red is my favorite flavor out of all the others!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?