BY STARBURST #4 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Kelly M.
sebring , fl
I've never tried a Starburst I didn't like. I like the chewy texture and great long lasting flavor.
Allison M.
Lancaster, NY
Nothing is better than starburst. They aren't too sweet and are great to eat during stressful times
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Starburst is marvelous! The sweet and chewy texture to this candy is addicting for any candy lover.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candies, they are addictive and I love the variety of flavors they come in now.
Emily B.
Round Rock, TX
Such a classic. Chewy fruity, really just a magnificent candy. Been eating them since I was little.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I really love starburst but my favorite flavor will always be the pink there's nothing else like it
Patricia A.
Greenbush, MI
If you have never had a Starburst..I'm sorry, what? Anyway, these are juicy and yummy and delicious
Lindsay K.
Who doesn’t love starburst!? Except the orange and yellow. Can we just make the fave red bag only?
Flor H.
I like the originals like the strawberry and cherry like yaaass! But sometimes there 2 sweet for me
Samantha G.
Love these! all the flavors are great and they have such an intense flavor. the price is great too!
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?