BY STARBURST #5 in Gummy Candy

•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture.

• Pink or yellow? 16 Answers
  • Who else always saves the pink one for last because they ...9 Answers
  • Comment "pinky" if your favorite is the pink one6 Answers
Tiffany U.
Lodi, CA
Love love love the orange starburst! My dad will bags of just orange starburst and we all eat them
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best juicy fruity flavored candy. You can never go wrong with the original starburst. Perfection.!
Sofia-Lynn R.
New Lenox, IL
A great on the go snack with tons of flavors, always my first choice! They just melt in your mouth.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbursts rock! I wish they sold just a bag of pink and red. They definitely are the best colors!!
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
Great flavor. Great candy for the movies. Great size to fit in my purse to take with me on the go.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst is a classic candy from my childhood that I still enjoy eating today! I love the flavors.
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
Delicious!! A perfect snack for the kids too!! Affordable and available and most major retailers!!
Colleen h.
I love starbursts i wish they made them without the wrappers somehow. it would be so much easier.
Denisse C.
Winnetka, CA
I love starburst they are very chewy and tasty. I enjoy all the flavors and I'm sure you will too.
Brigette N.
Pinellas Park, FL
So good as well and tasty as can be for me. Love the fruity taste that they have in the Starburst.
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite Starburst flavor?
Jessica L.
Red or pink?
Jeannett R.
What flavor is your least favorite?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you think the squares should be bigger?
Rebekah D.
Do you eat your favorite flavor first, or save the best for last?